- Joined
- Dec 27, 2021
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 12
“18.0 Update 3 Final” has arrived. Currently it is scheduled to be automatically installed this weekend. However the description mentions the following: “Updates including 3CX supported firmwares for your existing IP Phones, language files, PUSH certificates and sip trunk templates will be applied automatically”. Does this mean the update also forces our IP phones to update to the latest firmware?
Currently we are using older -but stable- firmware on our Yealink phones. Under no circumstances do I want new firmware to be installed.
This is the first time I've come across this, and I want to be sure this won't happen.
Currently we are using older -but stable- firmware on our Yealink phones. Under no circumstances do I want new firmware to be installed.
This is the first time I've come across this, and I want to be sure this won't happen.