Getting a 403 Forbidden Error on the settings_config.js file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokuta

Forum User
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I've recently updated the plugin to 9.0.4 and my version of PHP to 7.3, since that is the latest version available to me on the shared server I use. The plugin however isn't working and is listed as being constantly offline even though agents are logged in. I tried to load the settings page but I get nothing but a blank page. I looked at the Developer Console in Chrome and I see the settings_config.js file get a 403 Forbidden Error. I've checked the permissions on all the files and folders leading down to that file and everything has the right permissions.

Please help.
 
Updated to 9.0.5 and still the same issue. Anyone have any ideas?
 
Last edited:
Got it fixed. The .htaccess file needed adjusting.
 
Adjusting how please?
 
We haven't experienced any issues related to the .htaccess file on our side. Would be interested to know what the issue was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us