• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Giving away a few Grandstream phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

uptime1

Customer
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
59
Years ago, before I standardized on the GXP2160 (which is still fantastic), I purchased various Grandstream models to get familiar with them. Since then, they've gone unused. Time to clear them out. Still in original box, only used briefly for testing, and in working condition. If interested, I'll box them up, but you pay shipping. USA Only. Only take this offer if you'll actually use these yourself or for a customer. Not for resale.

Model, Qty
GXV3140, 2
GXV3240, 2
GXP2100, 2
GXP2124, 2
GXP2130, 1
GXP2140, 1
 
Hi there, I'd like to take you up on this offer if it's still available. We'll be using these for ourselves.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe