- Joined
- Jul 13, 2021
- Messages
- 43
- Reaction score
- 4
I have an issue with Grandstream GXP2170 not ringing after dialing outbound number. I dial a number and let it ring automatically but I never hear the ringtone. In addition, while I was testing, I called a number that has an IVR and I cannot hear the IVR. Phone is on version 1.0.11.35. I know there is an update for it but 3cx says .35 is the most up to date one.
Also when I try to dial a number while the phone is not picked up, it does not automatically go to speaker to hear the dial.
Is there anyone that can help me?
Also when I try to dial a number while the phone is not picked up, it does not automatically go to speaker to hear the dial.
Is there anyone that can help me?