• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Grandstream GXW4104

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vineeth Mohan

Free User
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
4
Hi,

I have Grandstream UCM 6204 in a remote location where I have SIP trunk with 20 channels configured. I have 3cx installed in my office. I need the calls from SIP trunk configured on Grandstream UCM 6204 to land on 3cx. I had configured everything but CallerID doesn't work. I receive the caller ID specified on the Outbound ID on Grandstream which is actually my own number.
In the 3cx interface I can see GXW4104 in the SIP Trunk >> Add Gateways. If I replace the existing UCM 6204 with GXW4104 will i be able to pass the original caller id to 3cx and get it on reports?
Or please suggest any workable solution

Thanks In Advance

Vineeth Mohan
 
Hi Vineeth,

If your analog line provider sends caller ID, and if it is in a format that the GXW-4104 supports then the answer is yes - that should work as you can see in our guide
https://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/grandstream-fxo/#h.5fp2r1uyj3yq

Alternatively, switch your analog lines to actual SIP trunks and get rid of the gateways altogether. This way it is practically guaranteed that you can read the caller ID if your trunk provider sends it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock