• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Grandstream Paging (Error) Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbryant84

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
124
Reaction score
49
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/another-grandstream-question-paging-tone-beep.80032/


As referenced here, the phones now play a tone when a page is answered. The downside is this tone is an error tone, and is unwanted. If it were a beep it would be acceptable but I have to get rid of this error sound. It doesn't appear to use any of the wav files in the custom prompts section on 3CX, is moving to a custom template my only option? I don't believe I can edit what's stored on the phone.
 
Hi,

I'm not sure whether it is possible to change the sound.

You can disable the beep via the use of a custom template if you wish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us