• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

GRP2614 lost configuration on reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

anog10

Customer
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I have issue every time i restart the phone is reprovision and lost the configuration.
 
Like I mentioned in your other thread, you are able to do whatever you want but it makes it unsupported by 3CX.

2 choices in this case:

1. Remove phone from 3CX provisioning (remove the URL from the provision field)
2. Make a custom template with your changes and assign the phone to that template.
 
I have issue every time i restart the phone is reprovision and lost the configuration.
If you made custom changes that are normally provisioned by 3CX, then they will get overwritten every time the phone reprovisions itself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock