- Joined
- Aug 20, 2021
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 2
We've got a couple of clients with GXP2160 phones.
The default 3cx template for some reason makes weather and currency apps active on the main display of the phone.
I create custom templates setting P8338, P1402 and P1404 to 0.
This makes the phone display much nicer without the useless apps causing clutter.
I don't have the privileges to suggest to 3CX that the default template have these changes so I have lots of angry red on my phone lists.
I thought I'd post this here incase anyone wanted to make these phone look a bit more professional
The default 3cx template for some reason makes weather and currency apps active on the main display of the phone.
I create custom templates setting P8338, P1402 and P1404 to 0.
This makes the phone display much nicer without the useless apps causing clutter.
I don't have the privileges to suggest to 3CX that the default template have these changes so I have lots of angry red on my phone lists.
I thought I'd post this here incase anyone wanted to make these phone look a bit more professional