Have the Live Chat start minimized?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthy

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
13
I was wondering if it is possible to have the Live Chat start minimized with the actual chat dialog minimized to just the button?
Thanks
 
Hi @healthy,

Firstly, how have you installed Live Chat? Via the HTML generator? Wordpress plugin? Which chat server have you selected (Standalone or 3CX?)

Have you disabled the automatic chat pop up feature?

1626850495079.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hi @healthy,

Firstly, how have you installed Live Chat? Via the HTML generator? Wordpress plugin? Which chat server have you selected (Standalone or 3CX?)

Have you disabled the automatic chat pop up feature?

View attachment 23063
Live Chat is installed as the Wordpress plugin.
It communicates with our 3CX Server
I have tried both enabled and disabled for the chatbox pop-up and neither appear to respect the setting to not automatically open.
 
Hi @healthy,

Can you create a temporary wordpress user on your site and PM me the username and password with URL so I can check? I've just tested again and that setting works, being the difference between popping up and staying put.
 
Hi @healthy,

Can you create a temporary wordpress user on your site and PM me the username and password with URL so I can check? I've just tested again and that setting works, being the difference between popping up and staying put.
I have PM'd you the info. Thank you
 
Thanks @healthy ! I've PM'd you. Will update this thread with a resolution when we reach one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock