• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Help with Cisco Spa 502G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spottyjarl

Free User
Joined
Apr 24, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
6
I have a cisco spa502g that I am trying to provision to my sbc since I have a cloud installation.
So I followed the instuctions here: and have put the link in my browser and it says "SPA will resync the profile when it is not in use and reboot" but then never resyncs or reboots
Help is appreciated
 
Fanvil phone's have support for an sbc correct?
 
Yes that is correct, as well as other brands.

By the way you can check our guides here, and then look at the Limitations section for any phone you are interested in to confirm https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/
 
Thanks for your help
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us