• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Unsupported Hikvision Video Intercom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR PROsec

Free User
Joined
Oct 20, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have the following problem.
I can get my intercom registered. But when I ring the bell I keep getting a busy tone.

The following message will appear in my 3CX log:

Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:

and

Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown; msg=Invite-IN Recv Req INVITE from 10.10.15.150:5060 tid=436856085 Call-ID=[email protected]

Am I doing something wrong or where is it going wrong?

Can someone help me with this?
 
Hello,

These devices are not supported. Some other users also had issues with those devices due to the way their SIP service works and/or is configured. You could potentially get help from the manufacturer if they offer it.

We recommend to replace it with one of our supported devices from this list instead.


Otherwise you can go at it yourself, but there is no guarantee it can be made to work. Please read the below to be informed: https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...-phone-how-can-i-make-it-work-with-3cx.84739/
 
OK, I know that.


But you can't tell me what could possibly cause this problem?
 
the manufacturer is already working on it. But he already indicates that this may go wrong in the 3cx system.
 
I would not be so certain about that. If I remember correctly from a previous capture I saw from other users, the devices in question were failing the standard 407 Proxy Authentication.

On the other hand we have numerous supported devices which do not fail so there's that to reconcile. Hopefully they will figure it and help you, but if not you could always consider a supported device which does not require you to go through this challenge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us