- Joined
- Mar 25, 2021
- Messages
- 205
- Reaction score
- 66
Hello ladies and gents,
I know we can use Signle Sign On with 365 on 3CX these days and that Hotdesking is a great feature , however a possible customer would like to know if the following is a possible feature.
They want to be able to log onto their workstation with their 365 and by doing so also trigger the Hotdesk to log into their Deskphone.
I havent found any way to do this or people even attempting it so i reckon this is probably not possible but maybe a bright mind has allready figured out how to do this?
I know we can use Signle Sign On with 365 on 3CX these days and that Hotdesking is a great feature , however a possible customer would like to know if the following is a possible feature.
They want to be able to log onto their workstation with their 365 and by doing so also trigger the Hotdesk to log into their Deskphone.
I havent found any way to do this or people even attempting it so i reckon this is probably not possible but maybe a bright mind has allready figured out how to do this?