Solved how to add multiple operators into WP livechat settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f

Customer
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I am trying to multiple operators into livechat in the Live Chat->Settings-> Advanced Features -> Chat Server -> 3CX and put "https://domain.3cx.us/callus/#username1". username1 was default there. how can i add operator2, operator3 there?. I would have at least 8 different operators and when chat comes who is available will be receive it. I already created multiple operators on https://domain.3cx.us and all available. only one thing is how can i import them into Live Chat plugin settings.

Thank you
 
Hello,

I am trying to multiple operators into livechat in the Live Chat->Settings-> Advanced Features -> Chat Server -> 3CX and put "https://domain.3cx.us/callus/#username1". username1 was default there. how can i add operator2, operator3 there?. I would have at least 8 different operators and when chat comes who is available will be receive it. I already created multiple operators on https://domain.3cx.us and all available. only one thing is how can i import them into Live Chat plugin settings.

Thank you
For that, you use a Queue Click2Call. Not an extension.

Then, all the queue agents get the chat and can take it or transfer it.
 
I bought PRO license key and imported CALL QUEUE. I am seeing there is many agents can receive it, but I dont see that VIDEO/CALL buttons. they are gone. I am trying to show it but no luck. Any idea?
 
The "Video" call has to be initiated by the user I believe, and it might need to be during an audio call. I never used that feature.

It should work just the same with a queue, but the agent will need to "Take" the chat first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Acribia
The "Video" call has to be initiated by the user I believe, and it might need to be during an audio call. I never used that feature.

It should work just the same with a queue, but the agent will need to "Take" the chat first.


Thank you so much. I was not find where that TAKE button. I just figure out it was the ICON. Now works fine. Thank you so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us