- Joined
- May 10, 2021
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
I currently am working with a client on an issue with the Htek UC923 IP phone. They are dealing with excessively long dialing when dialing out or transferring between internal coworkers, sometimes in excess of 10 seconds. I have tried to downgrade the firmware to a recommended .ROM file that was given from 3CX support. I run in to issues where the upgrade screen will be stuck on the "upgrading" screen. I will insert a screenshot of the steps that I followed from 3CX support. If anyone has other ideas, please feel free to leave a suggestion. Thanks!
I currently am working with a client on an issue with the Htek UC923 IP phone. They are dealing with excessively long dialing when dialing out or transferring between internal coworkers, sometimes in excess of 10 seconds. I have tried to downgrade the firmware to a recommended .ROM file that was given from 3CX support. I run in to issues where the upgrade screen will be stuck on the "upgrading" screen. I will insert a screenshot of the steps that I followed from 3CX support. If anyone has other ideas, please feel free to leave a suggestion. Thanks!