- Joined
- Jun 8, 2017
- Messages
- 87
- Reaction score
- 19
We have been exploring CRMs in our organization over the past few years. It's been a corporate goal for a while, but things have side-tracked forward progress in this area for a while. We first tried FreshDesk as a trial - this was back on a previous 3CX version (probably a 1 or 1.5 years ago). The 3CX integration worked fine, but the organization decided this was not the CRM for them. Recently, the urge to move again in this direction has us looking at HubSpot CRM. The integration with 3CX, while not without it's little challenges, seems to be working, however, I have this odd issue.....
After setup of the integration between HubSpot and 3CX, I tested the (successful) the integration and turned on the services. When making inbound test calls, the 3CX system tried to bring up the old FreshDesk system pop-up rather than the HubSpot system. I'm not sure why that is since the old FreshDesk integration is disabled and not in use. Are there configuration files I need to delete or update which will clean this up and allow the HubSpot integration to work properly?
Thank you!
After setup of the integration between HubSpot and 3CX, I tested the (successful) the integration and turned on the services. When making inbound test calls, the 3CX system tried to bring up the old FreshDesk system pop-up rather than the HubSpot system. I'm not sure why that is since the old FreshDesk integration is disabled and not in use. Are there configuration files I need to delete or update which will clean this up and allow the HubSpot integration to work properly?
Thank you!