- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
I am using an old Hubspot template to automatically create Hubspot contacts as inbound calls come in.
I have set up the custom XML file per the instructions posted here:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-not-showing-all-calls.122311/#post-573343
My goal is to get the contact creation working based on the incoming call and not the agent clicking to add the contact.
The problem is that 3cx is creating a new contact based on outbound calls as well. Is there any way to limit this to inbound calls only?
I have set up the custom XML file per the instructions posted here:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-not-showing-all-calls.122311/#post-573343
My goal is to get the contact creation working based on the incoming call and not the agent clicking to add the contact.
The problem is that 3cx is creating a new contact based on outbound calls as well. Is there any way to limit this to inbound calls only?