- Joined
- Sep 29, 2023
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 1
I have set up the custom XML file per the instructions posted here:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-not-showing-all-calls.122311/#post-573343
My goal is to get the contact creation working based on the incoming call and not the agent clicking to add the contact.
I got it to work except for the fact that the phone number is going into the phone field without the +1 and area code. 7 digits only. I also added the phone number to the last name and it's coming through as 7 digits only.
The strange part is that in the hubspot activity logging section the number comes through just fine. You can see the images I attached.


https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/hubspot-not-showing-all-calls.122311/#post-573343
My goal is to get the contact creation working based on the incoming call and not the agent clicking to add the contact.
I got it to work except for the fact that the phone number is going into the phone field without the +1 and area code. 7 digits only. I also added the phone number to the last name and it's coming through as 7 digits only.
The strange part is that in the hubspot activity logging section the number comes through just fine. You can see the images I attached.

