- Joined
- Mar 4, 2025
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi everyone,
I’m reaching out for some assistance from anyone with experience integrating 3CX and HubSpot. We’re considering proposing 3CX as a solution for a potential client, but before making any recommendations, I want to do thorough research.
The client currently uses a different provider and has been experiencing issues with their HubSpot integration. My main concerns are twofold:
Thanks in advance for your help!
I’m reaching out for some assistance from anyone with experience integrating 3CX and HubSpot. We’re considering proposing 3CX as a solution for a potential client, but before making any recommendations, I want to do thorough research.
The client currently uses a different provider and has been experiencing issues with their HubSpot integration. My main concerns are twofold:
- I haven’t seen a full list of the data that 3CX can send to HubSpot, and I want to understand this thoroughly.
- I’d also like to be aware of any known issues or potential roadblocks that could lead to frustration if they switch to 3CX.
Thanks in advance for your help!