HubSpot throws error on 3CX version 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyriacoscyprus

Silver Partner
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

This is my first ever post. I am in a bit of a pickle. A customer wants to intergrade HubSpot with 3CX. I went ahead and I created a dev account on HubSpot and completed everything as per 3CX documentation. I authorize the app and then I copy the link to access the app and it throws this error Error occured: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'key') . Our 3CX version is V20 and is currently on digital ocean
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hello, thanks for your reply, I did choose the normal account otherwise it says that you cannot choose the dev account, yet the error is there. Any other thoughts? I can share pictures if you like to see whether there is a mistake or not

Hello @kyriacoscyprus,

Please ensure that you follow this guide to the letter:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/hubspot-pbx-crm-integration/

Particularly, when you're authorizing, HubSpot will ask you to choose an account, you need to select the normal account, and NOT the developer account.
 
Yes, please share some screenshots. Where are you seeing this error, during authorization in the browser?
 
Yes, please share some screenshots. Where are you seeing this error, during authorization in the browser?
as soon as I copy and paste the sample install URL it throws the error. If you need any additional screenshots let me know

1726831444831.png
 
That's the problem, you are not following the guide. You don't need to do anything with that URL. Please check the guide, follow it to the letter, and you will have it working.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
That's the problem, you are not following the guide. You don't need to do anything with that URL. Please check the guide, follow it to the letter, and you will have it working.
I have so I might be missing something here. On connected apps I see the following. So I guess it should be working but I cannot make or receive a call. Do I need to set anything else? The email on 3cx matches the email on hubspot
1726832904067.png
 
You make and receive calls as usual, using the Web Client. You don't use HubSpot for that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us