I can see the chat box on my PC screen, but I can't see it on my mobile screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiamo

Free User
Joined
Oct 11, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I can see the chat box fine on my PC, but I can't see the icon to use live chat on my phone screen. Is there a solution?
 
Can you please clarify what you don't see on your Phone screen? Which phone are you referring to, please?

Do you mean you access your website on your mobile device and so to see the live chat button?
 
I'm a website administrator.

I just added 3cx live chat from a WordPress plugin. With my settings, I can see the chat window on a PC screen, but when I access the homepage from a mobile device, the chat window is not created.

My homepage URL is tiamomassage.com
Would you mind checking it out?mobil.JPGpc.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us