I have an agent logged in on app but not showing available on website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysharedfaith

Free User
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Hi Everyone,

I am new and need a bit of help. I have an agent that downloaded the app, she is set to available on the app and I can see that she is available from the online platform however if I log out and she is the only one available it does not show on the website, it showing no agents available. What could we be doing wrong?
 
Firstly can you clarify what app you are referring to and what online platform, exactly, in addition to not showing on which website?
 
Sorry, I signed up for the free startup. We downloaded the 3cx app and I am looking at the 3cx web platform as well. The website I am referring to is my website where I installed the chat box www.mysharedfaith.com
 
So you have a chat configured on your website, and in the startup, you have the configured live 3cx live chat to route to a queue under the section Office settings > Voice and Chat and have one agent logged in to the queue? Can you check the chat section for the agent, I have tried to send a test chat, and the session was closed after a few minutes.
 
Hi yes it appears everything is set up properly, I may have received your chat (thought it was someone else testing) however the other person on does not receive a notification and I am unable to transfer a chat to her.
 
When I go to the agent's settings I only see talk (no chat to configure).
 
If you need more than one person to get notified for chats, you need to configure the chat to route to a queue, then use the 3cx talk link that is configured for the queue to configure the website live chat, and make sure that the agents are logged in to the queue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysharedfaith
If you need more than one person to get notified for chats, you need to configure the chat to route to a queue, then use the 3cx talk link that is configured for the queue to configure the website live chat, and make sure that the agents are logged in to the queue.
Ok now I am really lost :) Thank you however.
 
You want to remove the screenshots as they have personal information within them. However, let me clarify, i take it that 46060 is a call queue, correct? And both you and the other agent are members of the queue, check that both 46010 and 46012 are logged into queue 46060.
 
You want to remove the screenshots as they have personal information within them. However, let me clarify, i take it that 46060 is a call queue, correct? And both you and the other agent are members of the queue, check that both 46010 and 46012 are logged into queue 46060.
Thank you! The problem is I need to upgrade :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charles_3CX
You are welcome,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock