- Joined
- Aug 24, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find and time is short - need to fix this fast
I have a problem formatting the form button on Wordpress websites, anything I tried to do by adding css code to the website fails.
I need to make the button a different color, size and appearance, Also change the location of the button on the desktop and on the mobile. so it is in line with the rest of the website.
Couldn't find any documentation for this.
Can anyone Help me for this?
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find and time is short - need to fix this fast
I have a problem formatting the form button on Wordpress websites, anything I tried to do by adding css code to the website fails.
I need to make the button a different color, size and appearance, Also change the location of the button on the desktop and on the mobile. so it is in line with the rest of the website.
Couldn't find any documentation for this.
Can anyone Help me for this?
Last edited:

