Im blocked out of my own deployment. I can login from any other network, but not my own. I assume my ip has been blacklisted. how do i get it removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

courtlandkevinIOO

New User
Joined
Jun 24, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Im blocked out of my own deployment. I can login from any other network, but not my own. I assume my ip has been blacklisted. how do i get it removed?
 
Hi, if this was a failed authentication login to the webclient the ip is blocked for 15 minutes.

If you were trying to use an IP phone and it was blocked due failed sip registration, then the IP is blocked for 24hs. Please note if you want to use an IP phone the same must be running the supported firmware version as listed here and also provisioned behind the 3cx sbc or router phone.

Have a good day!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe