Solved Inbound calls are not being received but outbound calls are working perfectly fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haberash

SMB User
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey All,

I have created a new SMB 3CX system and wanted to do some testing with some features.

I have bought a SIP Trunk from one of their Preferred SIP providers "Aatrox Comm" and I followed their setup guide.

After this it says the SIP Trunk has been successfully registered.

But when trying to make a inbound call the call just drops even though I have it set to call a direct extension which is signed in and is showing as available.

Not this same extension can call out without an issue.

The SIP Trunk number is using the need +61.

There is no time connections and no fancy forwarding that I'm aware of

Any suggestion would help a lot.




:Fix there was a iussue on Aatrox side and once I jumped on the phone with them everything worked without an issue
 
Last edited:
Fix there was a iussue on Aatrox side and once I jumped on the phone with them everything worked without an issue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,141
Messages
590,936
Members
165,158
Latest member
ascheney74