Inbound Calls Report: SIP visibility

SystemWise

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Dec 12, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
9
I want to give an end user access to all the reports. I gave the user a "Supervisor" role, which allows him to see all the reports. However, when looking at the "inbound calls" report for instance there are no "Trunks" so select, so the report is blank. Changing the user to a "System Owner" role allows him to see the trunks and get the full reports, but I obviously don't want to give the user this level of access to the system.

Is there a way to give the user access to the reports, with visibility of the SIP trunk, without giving them the keys to the kingdom? They just want reports!
 
However, when looking at the "inbound calls" report for instance there are no "Trunks" so select, so the report is blank.
Please check the department assigned in the sip trunk.

1791474930817.png

If you want to view those calls, it must be the same department as the user with supervisor role.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,206
Messages
591,282
Members
165,263
Latest member
SandervdMeij