- Joined
- Sep 25, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I am having an issue where I am able to receive calls on my Unidata SIP phone, but when I pick it up, the other extensions continue to ring, the extension which was picked up shows that the call is connected, but without any voice/noise, and the caller (in this case my cellphone), continues to hear the phone ringing.
I saw a similar post on 3CX forums:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/phone-still-ringing-after-answer.66439/
I wanted to know if this issue was resolved, and if so, how it was resolved. Is there any setting that I can change to make this phone work?
Please find the ICW-1000G settings parameters on this website:
[Link Removed]
I await your earliest response.
Thanking you,
Sahil Doshi
I saw a similar post on 3CX forums:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/phone-still-ringing-after-answer.66439/
I wanted to know if this issue was resolved, and if so, how it was resolved. Is there any setting that I can change to make this phone work?
Please find the ICW-1000G settings parameters on this website:
[Link Removed]
I await your earliest response.
Thanking you,
Sahil Doshi
Last edited by a moderator: