IOS Notifications not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby

Free User
Joined
Aug 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi I'm an admin and I just downloaded the 3cx app to get notifications on my iphone when someone chats in, but im not getting any.
 
There are no infos at all.... No one can help you. Which 3cx Version you are using, where did you installed this? Is it virtualised? And so on.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vali_3CX
Hi I'm an admin and I just downloaded the 3cx app to get notifications on my iphone when someone chats in, but im not getting any.
Hi Abby Are you using the free version?

This works out of the box, I wonder if you checked that the extension is on Available status and the parameter Accept Push Notifications Enabled.

You can check this on the application, on the top right corner there is a square that indicates the extension status profile, tap on it, select available and validate that push notifications are enabled.
 
Greetings, I'm having this issue with the App but only on iPhones, I already check everything, status, push notification options on the app, on the phones and the focus modes on the phones. Nothing works so far, any info will be appreciated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us