IP Blacklisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

townsecurity

SOHO User
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
When trying to login as administrator to a site, I get the following error. I was previously logged in earlier today using the same password that I have always used. What happened and how can I fix?



3cx login.JPG
 
It seems that the Ip address has been blacklisted for too many failed login attempts. Or if you had enabled console restrictions, if this machine was hosted elsewhere, and with the backup restored to this 3CX hosted instance and are now trying to access from a public IP not listed under the console restrictions, this may also cause this issue.

Can you try accessing from another public IP?
 
It seems that the Ip address has been blacklisted for too many failed login attempts. Or if you had enabled console restrictions, if this machine was hosted elsewhere, and with the backup restored to this 3CX hosted instance and are now trying to access from a public IP not listed under the console restrictions, this may also cause this issue.

Can you try accessing from another public IP?
That worked. For some reason 3CX blacklisted my office’s public IP. I was able to login properly from a separate IP and allow my office IP. Thanks for the response!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Charles_3CX
You are welcome. I am glad to assist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us