It's here! Update 5 brings even less PBX Admin

Discussion in '3CX News / Tech Articles / Product Releases' started by Bianca, Jun 18, 2018.

It's here! Update 5 brings even less PBX Admin 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Brad Cann

Brad Cann New Member

has anyone seen issues with yealink phones (T42G/S/T46G/S) and Jabra (9450's we use) since the update flicking from headset answer mode to speakerphone halfway through a call when using ONLY the 3cx app not the phone itself?

2. dkeethler

How do you do a password reset for admins? There's no "forgot password" link on the login page...

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The option will appear when you input the wrong password for a second time. The option will remain hidden until that happens

4. Minkus

Hi,

A few items on the latest release:
    • Whenever I go to Updates, it seems as if it only covers 3CX server, client and trunk updates. Could it be updated to cover other areas that also need checking, such as Server Side CRM Integrations, Client Side CRM Integrations & System Prompts as well?
    • The latest version supports emailing a 'forgotten' admin password to the account(s) under Email Settings/Notifications. The password is sent via email in plain text, with no assurance of SMTP (SSL) security during transmission, and I can't see how to switch this feature off. This is really insecure!
    • Since 15.5 SP1 the templates have required edits to support LCD logos on the T19, T20, T21, T22, T26 and T28 phones, and all the Yealink profiles fail to support Group Pickup or Direct Pickup either. see my post here: https://www.3cx.com/community/threa...ogo-post-3cx-15-5-update-1.51150/#post-208960 Any chance of updating this?

5. Phone systems NZ

with the update office 365 integration has gone from the list?

6. Michael Lee

7. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

What kind of integration? There is Dynamics 365. But Office 365 is not a CRM. If you are looking for contact Sync from users Office 365 contact list, then goto the Contacts Section and click on the 365 button there.
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/phonebook-directory/#h.5q3i8vyk3vdt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I do no use any integration myself, since we have a home grown CRM system - so I am happy not seeing them in the Critical Update section. I'd rather goto the specific page for them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Please note that these models do work with the latest version but as they are EOL there are a few limitations as mentioned in the guide.