Javascript appears to not be working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nf00038

Free User
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello,

This is more likely than not an end user error, however I would appreciate any guidance as to why the chat button does not appear to be doing anything when I click on it?

I have embedded the <call-us> HTML into the body of my website and can confirm that the click2chat button appears.

The JS file has been embedded as:

Code:
<script src="https://REDACTED:5001/callus.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jsfile.js"></script>

I'm sure I only need one or the other here, the reason there are two is because I have saved off the callus.js file into a unique javascript file - I would have expected both to work out of the box.

Please note that I am not using wordpress, this is a self hosted website.

Kind regards,

Neil
 
Remove the local one and keep only the PBX one.

Also, you need to add the domain to the Settings -> WordPress/Website Integration.
 
I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. To clarify my interpretation, I shall only include the following as HTML/javascript code on my HTML website.


<call-us
style="position: fixed; bottom: 8px; right: 8px; z-index: 99999;--call-us-form-header-background:#007bc7;--call-us-header-text-color:#ffffff;--call-us-form-height:470;--call-us-form-width:250;"
phonesystem-url="https://nkfaulknerandsons.co.uk:5001/"
party="customersupport"
allow-call="false"
allow-video="false"
authentication="both"
invite-message= "Hello! How can I help you?"
operator-name="Support"
facebook-integration-url="https://www.facebook.com/InspiredIntelligenceSolutions/"
email-integration-url="[email protected]"
allow-soundnotifications="false"
enable-poweredby="false"
ignore-queueownership="false"
enable-onmobile="true"
popout="true"
window-title="Contact Us"
animation-style="none"
minimized="false"
minimized-style="bubble">
</call-us>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jsfile.js"></script>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us