Limiting one Connection at an time

Status
Not open for further replies.

networks365

Customer
Joined
Sep 29, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am looking for see if its possible on how to setup limiting only once connection to the same extension.

I am using the latest version of 3CX
 
I guess that depends. Are you using physical phones? Are you sending welcome emails? It would be straightforward to provision only one physical phone, but when you start allowing people to use the various clients (Windows, Web, Android, iOS), then things get a little tricky since 3CX is designed to give you multiple client options. Perhaps if we understand why you only want to permit one phone per extension, then we may be able to offer more guidance.
 
Hi,

The system is designed in such a way to allow multiple endpoints to use the same extensions (ie. your mobile, your webclient, your windows client, your deskphone).

There is no option to block more than 1 simultaneous registration per extension.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock