Listen In using the mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmterp

Gold Partner
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
423
Reaction score
254
I'm trying to initiate the Listen In from the web client and then answer the call from the mobile app (Android at the moment but also tested on iOS with the same result).
With the web client set to Smartphone, I can click on the call and then click Listen In. The mobile app starts ringing but when I try to answer there is a brief toast message along the lines of "call does not exist" and it stops ringing. Also, other extensions on the account who have a BLF for my extension will see my BLF flashing on their Yealink phones until the call I was trying to listen in on is disconnected.

Is there a proper way to use Listen In and the mobile app?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrG.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,967
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon