Live Chat and Talk-widget not clickable on WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

utmost

Free User
Joined
Apr 19, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
You either haven't added your domain in "Website URL" under Your PBX -> Settings -> WordPress or you have added it wrongly. Check that you have used https://utmostpro.com (without trailing slash, without any subdirs etc).

See step #3: https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/live-chat/#h.83flm1l866a3
 
Thank You , I added the domain to under Your PBX -> Settings -> WordPress , and it works
 
  • Like
Reactions: florink
Is this only for one operator , how do I set up multiple agents answering chat ?
 
Is this only for one operator , how do I set up multiple agents answering chat ?
If you have a PRO license you can create a call queue and add multiple agents. Then similar to an extension, you create a click2chat URL for that call queue (Click2Talk/Click2Meet tab) and add it in the plugin. Then all agents of that queue will be able to handle the chat. Simple and nice :)
 
Can I add multiple word press domains for the chat ??
 
Can I add multiple word press domains for the chat ??
We will address the following on our upcoming releases of our v16 PBX.
Stay tuned !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: gorbros
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us