Live Chat disabled outside office hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

hocom

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
- Feature request -

Idea:

There should be an option that the live chat plugin should only displayed during business hours!
In addition, at least 1 agent must be logged-in to the queue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: techcare
Completely agree
 
Yes, unless this is implemented the chat feature is more frustrating than useful. I noticed yesterday that 3cx had a message that said "we are away, leave us a message" so it must be possible but how?
 
Hello, in Update 5 and new LiveChat version we will expose these messages in livechat configuration form (online/offline greetings, welcome messages for offline agents, etc).
I noted the Idea to hide/show depending on office hours. We will think how can we do it.
 
I like the new customizations but the office hours still are not honored on my Wordpress site for chat. I have the office hours set in settings is there something else I need to do to get this to display the after hours message I have entered in the chat settings and not allow for calls to be placed via the chat box after hours?
 
Following this thread
 
I also agree. We have problems where an agent forgets to log themselves out of the Livechat queue at end of business day, which results in live chat on our website appearing ONLINE overnight.
 
Hello,
@Dmitry Yurkin Can you confirm that it is not possible to set a time work for the livechat integration?

LiveChat doesn't respect office hours?

Is there an ETA for this?

Thanks in advanced,
 
Hello,
@Dmitry Yurkin Can you confirm that it is not possible to set a time work for the livechat integration?

LiveChat doesn't respect office hours?

Is there an ETA for this?

Thanks in advanced,
Ideally it would have way more customization. It's own office hours like you can set with Trunks. Not just governed by Global.

Would love to see more custom requirements made to the form (e.g. Full Name, Phone Number, Drop down subject, etc).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415