Live Chat - Icon Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

SOHO User
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Hi,

I have installed the Wordpress plugin and everything seems to be working ok. The only issue I have is the position of the icon. I would like to keep it on the right but raise it up a little. It is hovering over another button at the moment!

After searching the forum I found an old post with some CSS code. I put the code on what I think is the correct place in Wordpress but nothing changed. I was wondering if the code is out of date and doesn't work now. Can anybody help me move the icon up please?

You can visit the site at www.leeanne.info

Many thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jed
Hi @Cliff,

You may want to look into using Gutenberg Blocks to move the icon. In the Live Chat section, enable Gutenberg Blocks, then edit the page and add the WP Live Chat Trigger where you'd like it on the page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cliff
Hi @Cliff,

You may want to look into using Gutenberg Blocks to move the icon. In the Live Chat section, enable Gutenberg Blocks, then edit the page and add the WP Live Chat Trigger where you'd like it on the page.
Hi VasilisV,

Many thanks for taking the time out to reply, but I am afraid that is a bit beyond me lol
I have enabled Gutenberg Blocks in the Live Chat configuration section but that is as far as I can get!

I have however managed to move the icon by adding the following code to the 'Additional CSS' tab in Wordpress:-

#wp-live-chat-by-3CX {
margin-bottom: 50px !important; // overriding original 0px
}
#wp-live-chat-by-3CX {
right: 10px !important; // overriding original 20px - 10px
}

The only problem I have now is the chat opens in a new window? Any idea?
Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock