Solved live chat not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickmcdaniel

Free User
Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Whenever I hover over the chat icon on my site, the cursor turns to a red circle with a line through it and the chat box doesn't pop up. Whenever I got directly to the link from the 3cx.com site, everything works correctly. I am using wordpress. Is there a problem with the wordpress plugin?
https://huntsvillealabamahomesforsale.com/
 
@nickmcdaniel

Did you configure a new live chat in the live chat config, or did you use the preconfigured one? Also, is the configured website address correct? Send us a screenshot from the live chat config if possible.
 
I'm not sure, but I just deleted the live chat and added a new one and I am having the same issue. I can't screenshot the issue because the mouse isn't visible in the screenshot. What exactly do you need me to screenshot?
 
@nickmcdaniel

Which is the actual website URL configured inside the live chat options (see below)? Has the wordpress plugin been updated as mentioned earlier?


1690576662227.png


Please delete the screenshot though as it contains your live chat url.
 
That was the issue!!! Thank you so much!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us