Solved Live Chat on Mobile Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krhunt

Titanium Partner
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Live Chat can act a little off when using on mobile phones depending on make/model/year/browser of smartphone. I spoke to 3CX tech support about this and they were able to replicate the issues when using older smartphones. They suggested I post this info on the forum so here it is. One issue--which is more of a feature suggestion-- It's hard to figure out how to close or minimize the chat and it doesn't have a user friendly way to do this. I'd like to see a little X at the top right of the chat window rather than the bubble option. It's confusing, no one is looking for a bubble arrow that is completely outside the chat window to close or minimize the chat screen. Other issues noted are that the chat window can take over the screen on mobile and there is no easy way to close it/get past it. I'm afraid I lost some prospects because of this- I've since removed the chat option from mobile altogether.
 
ok, thank you for this information
.
 
Hi @Krhunt,

Sure thing. If you have any queries or require any assistance, feel free to open a new thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us