LIVE CHAT PLUGIN- ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

robyn

Forum User
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I just updated your plugin to the latest version. Visually the old plugin looked SO MUCH NICER...

But functionality issue of features I used daily are now missing. I also deleted your plugin and reinstalled ti again to be sure that wasn't the issue.

1. The live active visitors are missing.. it used to display the page the visitor was on and some information to give me some insight on the visitor before they started a chat session.

2. It also says no active visitors unless someone starts a chat but it still does not give me any useful info about the visitor when a chat session has began

3. There is no more chat DING SOUND when someone visits the website. I can see the option in settings and my check box is checked but its not working.

These are features and tools I used daily and I'm very disappointed that I don't see them and they are not working.

Your old plugin was amazing.. I hope you can work these issues out with this new plugin. Any information one enabling these features on this roll out would be great. Thank you!
 
Hi there,
  1. Visitors browsing your site: We removed this from the view to save resources on your server since polling each visitor on your website is intensive. We've found that this feature causes more harm than it does good, so we removed it.

    For the moment we don't plan on re-adding it. Our plans may change in the future. If we do it will be for Cloud Server mode only as our cloud machines can handle this load.

  2. Unless there's active chats, the chat page will show "No Active Visitors".
    If by useful information you're referring to: IP, Country and Browser, for this release we've decided not to add them to the UI.
    These features will be re-added in the next release as they are part of our UI / UX re-design. These will be available for the On-Premise mode and Cloud Server mode but not 3CX Integration mode for now.

  3. We'll take a look at this. We've made work towards ensuring the New Chat, Join Chat notifications play properly no matter what the situation. Could you let me know what browser you or your agents use?
If you have more details on the above, please let me know. We'll take a look and try to restore missing functionality if there is anything missing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us