Live Chat - Show widget one one page only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex@One2Call

Gold Partner
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
3
HI,
I'm trying to configure the Live Chat for testing and want to show it only on one page but I'm a bit confused by the Include and Exclude options in the Wordpress Widget.

To have the widget on Test-PageName do I need it in the right-hand box only for both of these questions, or for the exclude question should it be the only one in the left box?

The fact that both questions have a box entitled Pages With Chat makes it a bit confusing

1620889011772.png
 
To have live chat enabled on only specific pages you must use the "Include chat window on the following pages" section. The "Pages with chat" list in this section defines which pages will have live chat enabled. Every other page will have live chat disabled.

To have live chat disabled on only specific pages you must use the "Exclude chat window on the following pages" section. The "Pages with chat" list in this section defines which pages will have live chat disabled. Every other page will have live chat enabled. Ignore the wording of the list which reads "Pages with chat" in this specific section.

Note: I recommend using only one of the two sections "Include" or "Exclude" to avoid situations where one contradicts the other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock