- Joined
- Jan 18, 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
We are trying to implement 3CX Live Chat feature into our WordPress website but we keep receiving a 'Failed to Fetch' message in the chat window when loading the webpage. Chat pane also shows 'No Agents Available'. I have followed the instructions for a WordPress site from 3CX.
On further investigations, I found that there seems to be authentication errors in the 3CX Management Dashboard / Activity Log. Looking at the Chrome Console, there seems to be a CORS error.
The direct '3CX Click2Talk URL' found in the 3CX Management Dashboard / Extension / Click2Talk' tab works perfectly, just not through short-code on our website.
I have removed and re-installed the WordPress plugin and recreated the 'Live Chat & Talk Item' multiple times with the same result.
Any ideas on how to get this to work correctly?
On further investigations, I found that there seems to be authentication errors in the 3CX Management Dashboard / Activity Log. Looking at the Chrome Console, there seems to be a CORS error.
The direct '3CX Click2Talk URL' found in the 3CX Management Dashboard / Extension / Click2Talk' tab works perfectly, just not through short-code on our website.
I have removed and re-installed the WordPress plugin and recreated the 'Live Chat & Talk Item' multiple times with the same result.
Any ideas on how to get this to work correctly?