Live chat Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnvadmin

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 3, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Good afternoon, I would like to consult something, the state is searching but I cannot find information about this question, I would like to know if in the integration of wordpress with 3CX it is possible to choose two queues in live chat, for example: when a user presses the icon of chat you can choose between the two queues (support or sales), since I see that only one queue can be added but I want to know if it is possible to add two.
 
Hello @cnvadmin ,
This is not possible. What you can do though, is to have two configurations of live chat and on your site to redirect the user accordingly to that dedicated page.

Example:
Home Page: Option to choose among those two queues.
Page A on your site > Queue A
Page B on your site > Queue B
 
Thank you very much for answering
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us