Solved Login with Microsoft Office 365 keeps looping back to 3CX Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odjhl88

Customer
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hi,

I've set up everything and from the backend of 3CX when integrating Office 365 with Azure AD. I get status OK in 3CX admin console. I've enabled users to be able to log into the admin console with their Office 365 emails. When I try to test by clicking the Microsoft button on the login screen, I can get through the entire login process but it just returns me to the 3CX login screen. I've tried clearing browser history, and used another browser. I don't know why it won't take me to the dashboard.
 
Hi,

I've set up everything and from the backend of 3CX when integrating Office 365 with Azure AD. I get status OK in 3CX admin console. I've enabled users to be able to log into the admin console with their Office 365 emails. When I try to test by clicking the Microsoft button on the login screen, I can get through the entire login process but it just returns me to the 3CX login screen. I've tried clearing browser history, and used another browser. I don't know why it won't take me to the dashboard.
I should add that I have verified the users have synced with Office 365. I do see the Azure AD group. I followed the instructions here: https://www.3cx.com/docs/microsoft-365-integration/#h.1kwtvazun75
 
It is very easy to miss this step in the instructions:
1633886270329.png

Did you do this for the App you created?
 
Yes, I double checked that to be sure. I just figured it out though. I did enable ID Tokens, but I didn't check Access Tokens. With them both checked, it seems to work now.
1633909935644.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PhilK and NickD_3CX
Excellent, thanks for sharing the solution!

Flagging thread as 'Solved'.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PhilK
Status
Not open for further replies.