- Joined
- Sep 18, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Is there a way to contact someone to help at 3x? we are a partner and on one of our hosted instances which is OURS, I lost admin completely - it's connected with office 365 for sso.
out of the blue i logged in tonight and I seem to no longer be an admin. I have no admin button on the left side menu.
I don't know what to do because the support ticket function says i'm not allowed to submit a ticket for a non commercia license, and the contact form on the website doesn't even go to a form, it just refreshes the page.
I don't know what to do, we didn't make any changes
ironically there's no phone number to call 3cx for help on this
we cannot administer our pbx
we cannot create a ticket
we cannot submit a form on the website.
how do I get help for this please? anyone!?
out of the blue i logged in tonight and I seem to no longer be an admin. I have no admin button on the left side menu.
I don't know what to do because the support ticket function says i'm not allowed to submit a ticket for a non commercia license, and the contact form on the website doesn't even go to a form, it just refreshes the page.
I don't know what to do, we didn't make any changes
ironically there's no phone number to call 3cx for help on this
we cannot administer our pbx
we cannot create a ticket
we cannot submit a form on the website.
how do I get help for this please? anyone!?