- Joined
- May 8, 2023
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi:
I want to use the Microsoft 365 funtion. But in my 3cx system. it can not work. I dont know the reason of issue.
I had set it by the guide. Then I try to click the "Sign in to Microsoft 365''. It will display the page that let me choss a account , then I clicked the account. It also displayed the page.
The page did not display any request permissions.
Please note that I used the https://domain:5001 to access the 3CX manage console, and the version of 3CX is V18.0 (Build 312), the license is Standard Annual .
Please help, Many Thanks.
I want to use the Microsoft 365 funtion. But in my 3cx system. it can not work. I dont know the reason of issue.
I had set it by the guide. Then I try to click the "Sign in to Microsoft 365''. It will display the page that let me choss a account , then I clicked the account. It also displayed the page.
The page did not display any request permissions.
Please note that I used the https://domain:5001 to access the 3CX manage console, and the version of 3CX is V18.0 (Build 312), the license is Standard Annual .
Please help, Many Thanks.