Minimum users

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorMaurice

Free User
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Good day.

I trust all are well.

I have created a startup account and added 2 users. I want to add a SIP trunk for the 2 users to received and make calls via the smartphone app. My SIP provider informed me that 3CX requires a minimum of 4/5 users to add a SIP trunk on the 3CX platform for that purpose, is that true? They quoted me on hosting the PBX on their side and I do not want that. I want to host the PBX via my company obviously.

Thanks in advance
 
Hi @WarriorMaurice,

The is no limit as how many extensions you will need to have in order to add a SIP Trunk in 3CX Free/SMB.

You cannot configure any SIP Trunk though. You can find the list with the available providers here: https://www.3cx.com/partners/sip-trunks/ (see preferred and supported providers, not supported with limitations as are incompatible)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,145
Messages
590,946
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02