Mario45 Free User Joined May 22, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 May 22, 2024 #1 Im trying to add the live chat function to my web site but I seem to be missing the button to generate the HTML code. Im on the free plan for now. Attachments Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 6.21.34 PM.png 50.3 KB · Views: 6
Im trying to add the live chat function to my web site but I seem to be missing the button to generate the HTML code. Im on the free plan for now.
SnakeRiverWebDevelopment Forum User Advanced Certified Joined Oct 27, 2022 Messages 457 Reaction score 292 May 23, 2024 #2 Click in 3 dots on far right
Mario45 Free User Joined May 22, 2024 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 May 23, 2024 #3 Thank you for your help. I had to make the browser window smaller for the hamburger menu to show, but I got it. Attachments Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 8.05.57 PM.png 50.1 KB · Views: 9
Thank you for your help. I had to make the browser window smaller for the hamburger menu to show, but I got it.