Solved Missing PUSH settings page v16.8 Beta? [Google Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) for 3CX Android app]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter D

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
The Google Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) for 3CX Android app section under "Setting" > Phone / App Options
We just upgraded to make the FB messenger eaiser (it is!), but I cannot locate the Google Firebase settings anymore, were they moved to another location?
Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Peter
 
Generally a good idea to read the blog post at a minimum, if not the change logs, before upgrading:

1612993863065.png
 

Attachments

  • 1612993857704.png
    1612993857704.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Like
Reactions: Knight!
Thank you for responding, however I do not appreciate the condescending tone of your post. The PBX was not upgraded by me, It was upgraded by by the customer to utilize the new functionality of the FB messenger that was lacking in the previous release.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us