• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Multiple Patton SmartNodes on Same Subnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross Harms

Customer
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 2, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm working on converting our four fax machines from POTS over to IP using Patton SmartNode 4112 and 4114 units. I've managed to get faxing to and from the outside world working fairly smoothly, but I haven't had any luck getting faxing within our network going. All of the machines are located on the same VLAN/Subnet, so they should be able to talk to each other. I'm guessing the issue is somewhere in the Patton configuration, but not really sure where to look. Anybody dealt with this?
 
Well I guess it would first help to define what not working means. Calls don't complete? Fax machine answers but doesn't establish a fax connection? Faxes go through but are garbled/missing pages?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us