Multiple Queues in Live Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthy

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
13
I am looking to implement Live Chat on my website. I have the plugin installed, but I don't see a way to have the following:
Chat with Support
Chat with Sales

Is this possible?

Thanks
 
Hi @helathy,

This is indeed possible! You'd need different to either:
  • Use the code generator and insert the code for a specific chat (support / sales) but this would require that you have a support page and a sales page so that the html code you paste in each page points to the correct location on the PBX.
OR
  • Use the standalone version whereby you can add departments and have the customers select which department they'd like to speak to before starting the chat. The downside to this is that it's using the standalone version and is no longer linked directly to your PBX.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock