Multiple Wordpress sites support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oguruma1218

Forum User
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
89
Reaction score
9
Is it possible to support multiple wordpress sites with one PBX?
 
Sure. You specify in the WP site what extension or queue you want to direct to.
 
Right, but I noticed the "Settings > Wordpress" section on the 3CX dashboard states "Enter your WordPress site URL. 3CX will ONLY process Click2Talk requests from this site ignoring everything else."

It doesn't have an option to add another line.

Should I interpret that to mean that I can only support one site per 3CX server? Or do I just separate the sites via a comma or a space?
 
Guessing you are probably correct and limited to one url.
 
Right, but I noticed the "Settings > Wordpress" section on the 3CX dashboard states "Enter your WordPress site URL. 3CX will ONLY process Click2Talk requests from this site ignoring everything else."

It doesn't have an option to add another line.

Should I interpret that to mean that I can only support one site per 3CX server? Or do I just separate the sites via a comma or a space?
Hello @oguruma1218 ,

On our upcoming releases, we will resolve the following issue, by enabling the option of adding more than one site.

Stay tuned !!
 
Hi,

Can you advise which upcoming 3CX release the support for multiple website might be included in?

As you can use Click2Talk with sites other than WordPress sites via your callus script would you consider renaming this to area in Settings to Websites or something else to reflect it can be used with other websites in addition to WordPress?

Are you planning to release a script so that we can use the WebMeeting/Webinar functionality with sites other than WordPress sites?

Les
 
Hi,

Can you advise which upcoming 3CX release the support for multiple website might be included in?

As you can use Click2Talk with sites other than WordPress sites via your callus script would you consider renaming this to area in Settings to Websites or something else to reflect it can be used with other websites in addition to WordPress?

Are you planning to release a script so that we can use the WebMeeting/Webinar functionality with sites other than WordPress sites?

Les

Hello @TheDestinyGroup ,

As per plan the support for multiple website ideally will be part of Update 2.

"As you can use Click2Talk with sites other than WordPress sites via your callus script would you consider renaming this to area in Settings to Websites or something else to reflect it can be used with other websites in addition to WordPress?"

Thank you for the suggestion.

"Are you planning to release a script so that we can use the WebMeeting/Webinar functionality with sites other than WordPress sites?'

The architecture of the plugin is bundled to WordPress. As a result, I do not believe that it will be soon available on non-WordPress setups.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us